[Scale-planning] What is happening with OSSIE?

Kenneth Wyrick kmw at caltek.net
Sat Jan 7 01:30:21 UTC 2017

please cc me on that. thanks.

<quote who="Ilan Rabinovitch">
Hi Caryl,

I believe Shyam sent you a list of presentations in early December for
review.  I will re-fwd the thread again when I get home tonight.

Ilan

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA

--
I�m moderate on extroversion.
http://caltek.net