[Scale-planning] SCALE Phone Line - Welcome Message

Nathan Haines nathan at nhaines.com
Thu Jan 12 09:46:31 UTC 2017

On 01/08/2017 05:57 PM, Ilan Rabinovitch wrote:
> Anyone want to volunteer to help on this one?

Sounded like fun.  How's this?

http://www.nhaines.com/temp/scale15x-ivr.zip

Recording 1: Welcome Message

Thank you for calling SCALE and LinuxFests. If you know the extension of
the party you wish to reach you may dial it at any time. For non-profit
and commercial exhibitor opportunities, press 1. For public relations,
press 2. For accounting, press 3. For general show information press 8.
Or, to send a fax, press 9. To repeat this menu, you can press * at any
time.

Recording 2: General Show information

SCALE 15x, the 15th annual Southern California Linux Expo will be held
from March 2nd through March 5th, 2017. Seminars and workshops will take
place Thursday, March 2nd through Sunday, March 5th. Our exhibit hall
will be open from Friday, March 3rd until Sunday, March 5th. For
tickets, hotel information, or other details, please visit our website
at www.socallinuxexpo.org

Regards,
Nathan