[Scale-planning] OSSIE Talk Schedule Organizational Proposal Draft 1

Kenneth Wyrick kmw at caltek.net
Fri Jan 13 05:54:50 UTC 2017

Greetings all,

i'm under the impression that we are shooting for having 3 sessions with 3
presenters each.

the following link will take you to my first draft.

http://wecan-foundation.net/OSSIE/2017-sessions/

the above html5 folder was created with the attached elp file using:
http;//exelearning.net
(click on english in the top right corner and then download to get to the
desktop application.

it would be great, fantastic, wonderful and very very much appreciated if
you would download the exelearning and use it to load the .elp file, edit
the information on your talks and even consider using exelearning to
create your presentations so we could then publish together in one place.

if would also help me get feedback from you on one of the greatest
outlining, presentation and publishing desktop application i've ever used.
thanks in advance.

also pasted below are names and e-mail address which are all being cc'd on
this e-mail.

Session 1

"Jim Klein" <jimklein at lvusd.org>
"dr.samuel.coleman " <dr.samuel.coleman at gmail.com>