[Scale-planning] Community booths at SCALE 15X

Mike Stewart stewart at mediadoneright.com
Tue Jan 17 03:11:46 UTC 2017

Hi-

I've been meaning to ask for the last week... can http://uncoded.org get a
booth?  Where can I apply or ask in a more formal way?

Uncoded is a Long Beach based non-profit working to connect local tech
community, and most of us on a personal side know each-other through the
open source community.  Disclaimer, I'm president of the organization and
also run www.waprolb.org.  More info:  http://www.uncoded.org/#about-us

Thanks!
Mike Stewart
562-999-2724