[Scale-planning] OSSIE Talk Schedule Progress

Gina Likins glikins at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 03:22:42 UTC 2017

Sadly, work creeps into weekend more often than not, but this weekend was
busy with family things, hence my delayed response.

I'd love to talk schedule possibilities -- I'm on East Coast time, and am
not available tomorrow from 11-12, 1-2:30 or 3-4 (tomorrow has more
meetings than normal :-(

Tuesday is much cleaner, as the only meeting I have is from 11-12.

When's good for you? We can use my conference bridge, if you let me know
what will work (and if more folks want to join, the bridge can hold up to
20ish).

Would Tuesday from 10-11 work?

best,

Gina

--
*Gina Likins *
University Outreach, Open Source and Standards
glikins at redhat.com
(919)890-8322 <(919)%20890-8322> or internally 48322