[Scale-planning] Talk on the site that's cancelled?

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 20:15:59 UTC 2017

Hi Ted,

That's cool.

I want to let people know that they're invited to help make SCALE better,
and as such want to use this first year of the Open Data track to basically
be an invite to everyone involved in Open Data that they can participate
w/SCALE and help make this into a recurring track by participating and
helping us organize it.

Thank You
Matti