[Scale-planning] Do we have a date for SCALE 16x ( 2018 ) yet?

der.hans Verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Tue Jun 6 03:42:00 UTC 2017

Am 05. Jun, 2017 schwätzte Ilan Rabinovitch so:

> March 8-11 at PCC.  We're kicking off planning formally this week.

Glad to hear we've got it settled. Thanks for letting us know!

ciao,

der.hans

> Ilan Rabinovitch
> Conference Chair
> Southern California Linux Expo
> 877-831-2569 x110 Voice
> 818-442-1865 Mobile
> ilan at linuxfests.org Email
>
> ---
> Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
> upcoming events:
> * SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
> * SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA
>
> On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 1:44 AM, Ilan Rabinovitch <ilan at socallinuxexpo.org>
> wrote:
>
>> We are not yet ready to publish dates publicly.
>>

>> Ilan Rabinovitch
>> Conference Chair
>> Southern California Linux Expo
>> 877-831-2569 x110 Voice
>> 818-442-1865 Mobile
>> ilan at linuxfests.org Email
>>
>> ---
>> Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
>> upcoming events:
>> * SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
>> * SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA
>>
>> On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 11:48 PM, Mx Siltanen <mrsiltanen at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am preparing for our table space at the ISSA LA summit this Friday and
>>> wanted to know if we have the dates yet for SCALE 16x ( 2018 )
>>>
>>> Also inquiry about the location of the SCALE banner.
>>>
>>> Thank You
>>> Matti

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."
#   -- Albert Einstein