[Scale-planning] Linux and Amateur Radio

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Mon Jun 26 02:04:53 UTC 2017

Isn't there a podcast by the same name? Should we pick something unique to
us?

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA