[Scale-planning] AV tonight

der.hans Verteiler+scale-planning at LuftHans.com
Fri Mar 3 01:36:57 UTC 2017

Am 02. Mar, 2017 schwätzte Lan Dang so:

moin moin Lan,

> We don't support A/V for BoFs.  We will be working the Linux sucks event
> and usually use this period to fix up other issues and prepare for the next
> day.    You are free to use the room, but please do not unplug any of the
> cables to our equipment.

Yeah, we generally don't allow AV for BoFs, but we've allowed user group
meeting that move to SCaLE to use the AV.

I will reiterate that they should not unplug anything.

Is it OK if they plug in to the existing setup?

ciao,

der.hans

> Lan
>

> On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 3:29 PM, der.hans <
> Verteiler+scale-planning at lufthans.com> wrote:
>
>> moin moin,
>>
>> we have user groups meeting in Ballrooms A and C tonight between 19:00 and
>> 21:00.
>>
>> Both have requested AV as they have presentations as part of their group
>> meeting.
>>
>> Are we set for those rooms?
>>
>> Including Linux Sucks and Open Source is Awesome in DE, that gives us 3
>> rooms w/ AV tonight.
>>
>> I believe tonight is the only night when BoF-like activities will be using
>> AV.
>>
>> ciao,
>>
>> der.hans
>> --
>> #  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
>> #  Stell dir vor, es ist Krieg und keiner geht hin...

#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  "Printing and publishing has been a big industry in the city since the
#  early 1800s, when New York publishers were the first American printers
#  with access to pirated English best sellers."
#  -- New York Magazine, 2007Jun04