[Scale-planning] Expo Pass

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 22:38:24 UTC 2017

BTW, for my suggestion, I didn't mean that we need to have door monitors.
If there are signs that state what the of badge you need to be in a certain
area, and if it's a simple thing like badge color, then it's clear what the
expectation is and their fellow attendees can give them the beady eye
and/or report them.  (Also badge color gives us flexibility when dealing
with speakers, volunteers, and TNG.)