[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Mar 7 02:18:59 UTC 2017

As a very typical and not very attentive attendee:

It was not very discoverable.   You have to assume that nobody reads
anything but what's in very large print on large signs
and/or T-shirts (the wifi password t-shirt was genius).

I only discovered the t-shirts by overhearing it.

Once I knew they were on the show floor, it was fine,
I found mine and got it no problem.