[Scale-planning] Expo Pass

Everett Batey efbatey at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 02:23:56 UTC 2017

I don't suppose asking the speakers or introducers (at the session opening)
to ask: "Please, check your badges.  If EXPO ONLY, please, come to
registration to upgrade to FULL ACCESS.  FULL ACCESS fees cover our
additional expenses.  Thank you."  I'm sorry, but tolerating bad conduct
only grows more bad conduct.

 R/  Everett Batey / Skype: wa6cre-10 / efbatey at gmail.com
    (805) 616-2471 / G-Talk/Twitter: efbatey / CrisisLinks
http://bit.ly/cw95Um
      Please visit So Calif Linux Expo http://www.socallinuxexpo.org