[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 05:03:15 UTC 2017

I think driving traffic to the expo floor is a good idea, as well.

I went to look at my badge, which used the extra cards to advertise
  * Bad Voltage,
  * Guide book
  * Game Night

and print the receipt.  There was a lot of empty space on the receipt, so
maybe there is room for a Troy penguin with a word balloon saying "Stop by
the expo floor for your t-shirt!"  And then have the booth number in
smaller text as a caption.

Lan