[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 05:28:31 UTC 2017

1) Having the t-shirts in the expo hall was a great idea - definitely agree
here. We should continue to do this.

2) Having people hunt around the expo floor for t-shirts imho is a good
thing, they will hopefully see booths they will want to visit in the
process of hunting.
( I would have personally liked to have spent more time on the expo floor
myself but found it a challenge between sessions. )

3) Could we do a better job about splitting the line between the sizes..
yes.

4) Suggest making certain there are interesting booths and/or signage
promoting various SCaLe activities which people can read while standing in
line waiting to pick up shirts.

Thank You