[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 06:16:16 UTC 2017

Do you guys ask about t-shirt size as part of the registration process?  If
you end up dedicating a badge card to advertise t-shirt pickup, you can
print out their size on the card and have them trade it for a t-shirt.
Then you don't have to do any scanning and there are less bottlenecks for
t-shirt distribution.

Lan