[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Ken scalezz at kemasa.com
Tue Mar 7 21:09:49 UTC 2017

On Monday 06 March 2017, Lei Zhang wrote:
> I did ask for ideas to fill those spaces and didn't think of
> announcing the t-shirt pickup. Next year...

If you want to use those booths, then use them to give away the old t-shirts
next year. I would not give out old tech or a/v shirts though.

There were 4 people at the booth giving the t-shirts out, along with phones to
record that they were given one. I am not sure of how many people it saved at
registration.

--

						 K.