[Scale-planning] Expo Pass (Other Issues and Suggestions)

Ken scalezz at kemasa.com
Tue Mar 7 21:24:49 UTC 2017

It might not be worth the cost, but if you used a color duplex printer, you
could print the badge on both sides, as well you would not have to have the
badge paper printed up (same with just a color printer). This would reduce
the waste of paper ,or having badges from Scale 12x hanging around (yes, I
saw that stack).

It would also give an option to print special, noticable badges for any
purpose, such as tech, a/v, volunteer, speaker, expo, etc.

I am not sure of what the cost would be for the printers and toner vs. having
the badges printed up.

--

						 K.