[Scale-planning] Expo Pass (Other Issues and Suggestions)

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 22:48:19 UTC 2017

Hi.... What I really want to do is eliminate the problem of the badge as a name tag being useless 50% of the time because the side with the name is turned toward the body. Somehow, getting the name on both sides would solve this problem.

And why is this a problem?  People respond better when you can call them by name. Also, if it is someone you haven't seen in a year or 2, it allows you to avoid the embarrassment of having to ask when they greet you by your name!

I don't remember exactly how they did it, but the much smaller Linuxfest NW last May had a very different badge that always showed the name.  Anyone else go and remember how they did it? It also had a mini program as part of the badge, but SCaLE is too big for that.

Caryl