[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Bobby Messemer bmessemer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:40:50 UTC 2017

I liked the t-shirts being that far back into the hall it promoted foot
traffic.
I did ask to find out where to pick them up, but like others have said an
obvious sign at the registration area would have helped since everyone goes
through there for a badge.

>From the perspective of volunteering at booths in the past it is helpful to
be near a "hot" area, so putting it that far back has appeal for the booths
there.

Great idea, I hope it's done next year too