[Scale-planning] Questions from Helen on forgetting password

Lori Barfield itdirector at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 20:40:35 UTC 2017

hi, helen, thanks again for volunteering!  sorry you're having trouble with
the mailing list management page.  when someone says they will help you
"off list," that means to send a private email, so everyone else doesn't
get all the messages, too.  i'll send this to ilan for you in a private
thread, ok?

see you next year!!

...lori