[Scale-planning] Did you like having SCALE t-shirt pick up on the expo floor?

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Thu Mar 9 19:10:46 UTC 2017

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Ken <scalezz at kemasa.com> wrote:
> Perhaps you should ask attendees how they feel about it.

As an attendee, I liked how they did t-shirts this year.

In general, I'm really impressed with Scale's organization
and how they've improved over the years.
That track record means to me that we ought to cut the organizers a
lot of slack.
I'm sure they're interested in continuous improvement in this area, too,
and are gathering data and experimenting as they go.

This thread has probably gone a bit over.
Let's give the topic a rest for a bit.
- Dan