[Scale-planning] SCaLE App

Derek derek at knowikiapps.com
Fri Mar 10 18:21:09 UTC 2017

Unless there is a specific technical requirement or objection, I would
prefer to use the Qt QML platform. It will allow us to have a single
code-base for all OS's, we can integrate java, swift, obj c, python,
javascript and C++ libraries into the app if we need to and the
community version is open source. Qt is used extensively throughout the
Linux community and is widely supported. It's not quite as well known
for mobile applications, but I fully believe in QML for multi-platform
applications.

/Derek/