[Scale-planning] SCALE 101 / helping new attendees

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 19:42:47 UTC 2017

Hi...

Along with all these great suggestions, how about including a blank schedule as an insert in the program. Put it on easy to write on paper (not the slick glossy brochure paper) that folks can fill in each day to plan what they want to attend? Sort of a special "Day Timer" for each day of SCaLE. If it were in 2 colors, the breaks could be a different color (say light blue maybe?). The rest of the schedule would be white. Maybe there could be a welcome table to help people choose what they want to see.

Caryl

"My other computer is a pencil"... Wayne Ayers (my computer guru from long ago)