[Scale-planning] SCALE 101 / helping new attendees

Marina King marinaking at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 20:01:38 UTC 2017

I found it very convenient having the ability to save my schedule in
Guidebook on my phone... so I hope that continues to be a feature with
whatever app we use next year.

Marina

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi...
>

> Along with all these great suggestions, how about including a blank
> schedule as an insert in the program. Put it on easy to write on paper (not
> the slick glossy brochure paper) that folks can fill in each day to plan
> what they want to attend? Sort of a special "Day Timer" for each day of
> SCaLE. If it were in 2 colors, the breaks could be a different color (say
> light blue maybe?). The rest of the schedule would be white. Maybe there
> could be a welcome table to help people choose what they want to see.
>

> Caryl
>

> *"My other computer is a pencil"... Wayne Ayers (my computer guru from
> long ago)*

*Marina King*
*1st VP - Leadership*
*SB Area Council of PTAs and*

*15th District County PTA(805) 696-3424*
*www.sbpta.org <http://www.sbpta.org>*
*Facebook page: sbpta*