[Scale-planning] wifi SSID WAS Re: Signage

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Fri Mar 10 23:14:22 UTC 2017

Can we hide the staff ones? While I agree that people should know not to
use them, it was causing confusion for most.
Also shorter SSID names are appreciated.

Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair
Southern California Linux Expo
877-831-2569 x110 Voice
818-442-1865 Mobile
ilan at linuxfests.org Email

---
Ask me about sponsorship and speaking opportunities at LinuxFests.org's
upcoming events:
* SeaGL  - Nov 11-12, 2016
* SCALE 15x - March 2-5, 2017 - Pasadena, CA