[Scale-planning] Game Night

Robert Perrett rtperrett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 11 00:29:11 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,

I love the SCALE Museum, I took a lot of pictures of game night and posted them on my Instagram. Love seeing such vintage stuff.

I wish we had a raffle this year like we did last year, the problem with the raffle last year was that I could barely hear the speaker yell out the numbers. I think if we do a raffle next year, then we need some sort of screen showing the numbers that people can read, then it helps the announcer to preserve their voice, at previous Scale raffles, I could barely hear the number spoken.

I wasn't able to try the VR Realm Draw and Paint Program, it would be nice to have more. Still I love Scale at Pasadena as we have more space, and it is fun to use those two secret rooms that aren't used for talks as game rooms.

Der.Hans, good idea about the telescope, we should have a temporary planetarium at Game Night, that would be very fun.

Thank You

Robert

On Friday, March 10, 2017 2:25 PM, Ken <scalezz at kemasa.com> wrote:
On Friday 10 March 2017, Lori Barfield wrote:
> any other feedback you'd like to give about our signature Game Night
> activity?

The food was good. It did not seem the usual hotel type food.

--

                         K.