[Scale-planning] Game Night

Lori Barfield itdirector at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 05:04:30 UTC 2017

fwiw i did not receive any complaints.

...lori

On Mar 10, 2017 16:30, "Hriday Balachandran" <bala at socallinuxexpo.org>
wrote:

Did anyone use the wifi at the game night?

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Robert Perrett <rtperrett at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I love the SCALE Museum, I took a lot of pictures of game night and
posted them on my Instagram. Love seeing such vintage stuff.

> I wish we had a raffle this year like we did last year, the problem with
the raffle last year was that I could barely hear the speaker yell out the
numbers. I think if we do a raffle next year, then we need some sort of
screen showing the numbers that people can read, then it helps the
announcer to preserve their voice, at previous Scale raffles, I could
barely hear the number spoken.

> I wasn't able to try the VR Realm Draw and Paint Program, it would be
nice to have more. Still I love Scale at Pasadena as we have more space,
and it is fun to use those two secret rooms that aren't used for talks as
game rooms.

> Der.Hans, good idea about the telescope, we should have a temporary
planetarium at Game Night, that would be very fun.