[Scale-planning] [Tech] wifi SSID WAS Re: Signage

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 18:42:00 UTC 2017

As far as A/V goes we ran into the issue that our custom DNS sever was not
available so while we could access stuff on our internal vlan(now that I
think about it we could have manually configure dns to solve that) so we
ended up using wired. Anyway I have had a lot of luck with openvpn in the
past so maybe I will just setup vpn to allow access to A/V network. So I
guess I would not be adverse to dropping the staff ssid in that case.