[Scale-planning] Tech team cable test and label and other stuff, part II, Nov 11 & 12

Steve M Bibayoff bibayoff at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 05:58:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

Just giving a thanks to everyone who showed up and helped. We got a
lot accomplisher. Actually finished testing, measuring and tagging the
ALL of the cables.

We still have to sort and place the cables in bi, so if anyone would
like to help out tomorrow (Sunday, Nov 12), it would be greatly
appreciated. Meeting at 10am at OpenX, and should be done by early
afternoon.

Thanks,
Steve