[Scale-planning] Promoting SCALE at DTLA Mini Maker Faire

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:01:19 UTC 2017

Hi all,

SGVHAK will be at the DTLA Mini Maker Faire at Central Library in downtown
Los Angeles.  It's this Saturday from 10am to 4pm.  Y'all are welcome to
join us.

Since the library is hosting it, it's going to be kid and student-friendly
with a strong educational bent.

Is there anything maker-related or education-related that we should be
promoting about SCALE?  Any big plans for TNG?

I'm happy to pass out flyers.  Maybe we can do flyers with a promo code?

I would need the flyer by Friday afternoon so I have time to print them
out.  I can try to mock something up, but would need to know what content
to promote.

Lan