[Scale-planning] Scale advertisements

Steven Sewell stevenhasspam at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 08:40:37 UTC 2017

hey buddy, sorry for the delay on the ad creation but i was digging through
the github for scale and cant find any "authorized" graphics. I have not
worked on any graphics for this group yet so i don't know if you have
approved graphics used in the past I should use or is this a fair game on
what i would like to come up with.

let me know where i can find graphics already created i should/could use
thanks

To Your Success!
Steven