[Scale-planning] SCALE CFP Closing Soon

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Thu Oct 26 00:22:24 UTC 2017

Hi Caryl,

We had requests for a few new tracks this year.  To help support this we've
done some track juggling and merged a few topic areas into our "general"
tracks.
We hope to still see good open source in education content both in General
as well as in the SCALE TNG track.

As far as the BoF we'd be happy to have you propose one again. We usually
have the call for BoFs about 60 days out.

Regards,
Ilan