[Scale-planning] FYI - Pasadena Connect week Oct 20-28, 2018, Big Data Day LA Sat Aug 11, 2018

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 22:08:11 UTC 2018

FYI -

1) Big Data Day LA is coming up Sat Aug 11, 2018 at USC

If you're in town and not at Def Con and would like to help out, we're
still looking for volunteers to assist ( PM me if you want to help out ).
Also, good event to attend, will have a lot of presentations lined up. As a
volunteer / community run event - it is very affordable

More info
https://www.bigdatadayla.com/

2) Pasadena Connect week scheduled for Oct 20-28, 2018

A week of innovate / tech events in Pasadena.

Similar to LA Tech Week.

Maybe useful to plan a few events in Pasadena that week and promote SCALE
2019.

Collaborator guide by innovate pasadena:
https://www.innovatepasadena.org/assets/documents/Collaborator-Guide-18.pdf

Thank You
Matti