[Scale-planning] Outreach possibility: Global Diversity CFP Day: Los Angeles - Sat 2/3/2018 at Cross Campus DTLA office

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 23:16:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

Just recently noticed this event announced in my inbox, and wanted to pass
it along as it looks like an interesting event.

Liz Krane on Wed sent a notice out that they were still looking for mentors
to help out. Thus I wanted to pass this along in case anyone in our team
would be interested in participating.

If you would like to participate and to help promote SCaLE please do let me
know as I have printed out a nice poster for SCaLE 16x which can use a few
more views as well as have the SCaLE banner and am able to coordinate with
you to pick it up if you want it for this event or another event.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/want-to-speak-at-a-tech-conference-global-diversity-cfp-day-los-angeles-tickets-42255541462?aff=es2

Thank You
Matti