[Scale-planning] Scale Tech (networking) work session this weekend

Steve M Bibayoff bibayoff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 09:18:28 UTC 2018

Hello,

As we are getting closer to Scale, the various groups are putting together
the last touches before the Expo. And tech is among those groups. We are
planning a work session this weekend at Null Space Labs ( http://032.la/ )
in North Hollywood this weekend, Sat & Sun, from 10am-6pm. There is a class
been taught on Sat, from 2-5pm, so we may be out at that time(long lunch,
or may just finish early, tbd).

What we are trying to accomplish:
-Sat
1) Label the network switches and AP's with their MAC address
2) reflash the switches, AP's, & Pi's with the same version of OS's. Get
them config-ed so we could easily update them if needed.
-Sun
1) Set up the network we are planning on using at Scale, with everything,
including monitoring, sign, and admin servers.

Location:
Null Space Labs
10717 West Chandler Boulevard,
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/10717+W+Chandler+Blvd,+North+Hollywood,+CA+91601>
North Hollywood, CA 91601
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/10717+W+Chandler+Blvd,+North+Hollywood,+CA+91601>

My cell if you need to get a hold of me, (562) 556-7622

If you could make it, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Steve