[Scale-planning] TNG Playground status + help needed

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 22:01:28 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I've gotten some interest from folks wanting to help out with TNG
Playground, which I'm following up with individually.  But I find it much
more helpful to have everyone sign up on a Google form, as it provides a
great starting point for dealing with logistics.

So if you're interested in helping out with TNG Playground in some
capacity, please sign up on the Google form.
https://goo.gl/forms/JKS0JGaIFNXCxInk1

And if you know someone who would be a great fit, feel free to forward the
form to them.  It's fairly self-contained and contains the basic
information that I would've emailed them anyway and  explicitly lays out
the volunteer roles.

One area where I know I will need a bit of help is making sure we have
laptops or computers to support some of the activities.  Alternatively, we
may get away with a raspberry pi and a monitor.  I've already had a friend
offer to lend me three of those, but I'll have to pick up my own keyboard
and mice.

Does SCALE have spare monitors/keyboards/mice that nobody will miss on
Saturday?

Lan