[Scale-planning] Linksys / Belkin Contacts?

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at socallinuxexpo.org
Sun Feb 18 00:39:09 UTC 2018

My primary goal was sponsorship.
If not financially, then maybe via hardware for a future SCALE?

Cisco at some point sold Linksys to Belkin (or something like that). As you
mentioned their gear tends to be linux based. And at some point they were
trying to market to Linux users via the WRT-54GL line.  Similar story with
Dlink but as you mentioned sponsorship was always tight there.

Also I've generally been surprised we never see attendees and speakers from
these companies given how much Linux and OSS they use.
Even just getting their lawyers to attend the OSS legal training would be
great.