[Scale-planning] Hello

Steve M Bibayoff bibayoff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 23:00:19 UTC 2018

Hi Ed,

Yea, Owen is leading the Tech (networking) group this year. And we could,
like every other group, always use an extra helping hand. If you want to
join, most of the discussion is on tech mailing list:

If you just want to show up(anytime you could or want), here is the
preliminary schedule for Tech:
Mon, Mar 5, Move everything from storage to the convention center(we will
be in conference room #215, east hall). Set up the Noc, flash & configure
whatever gear that still needs it
Tue, Mar 6, starting around 8 or 9ish am, start laying out the Scale
network (cables, switches, AP's PI's, etc) for the ballrooms and conference
rooms(West & East hall).We are aiming to have this done by evening time.
Wed, Mar 7 finish up any miscellaneous details missed.
Thurs, Mar 8, roll out the network for the Expo hall.
Friday, Mar 9, roll out the network for Game night.
Sunday, Mar 11, start taking the network down, packing it up, and returning
everything back to storage.

And, of course, Scale-AV would also welcome any help. Here is the mailing
list for them:
Or get a hold of Lan Dand <ldangmlist at gmail.com>, she's the volunteer
wrangler for AV.

Any questions about tech, please shoot me an email, or just reply to this
thread.

Thanks, and will see you sometime in a couple of weeks,
Steve