[Scale-planning] Fwd: Pasadena events

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 04:28:09 UTC 2018

I usually get my list from visitpasadena.com.
The Pasadena International Film Festival is March 7th through March 15th.
https://www.visitpasadena.com/events/piff-2017/

There is an exhibit called "Dreaming the Universe: The Intersection of
Sceince, Fiction, & Southern California" at the Pasadena Museum of History
starting on March 3rd.  They could visit it during Art Night.
https://www.visitpasadena.com/events/piff-2017/

On Thursday, March 8th @ 7pm, as part of Pasadena's One City, One Story
celebration, author Nathalia Holt of "Rise of the Rocket Girls" will talk
about writing the novel and  have a Q&A at All Saints Church.
http://cityofpasadena.libguides.com/onecityonestory
http://www.pasadenanow.com/PasadenaEvents/2018/02/05/1517894431

This is not a physical event, but NASA is celebrating Pi Day from March 9
through March 14 with free online activities, resources and downloads for
educators and students.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/edu/events/2018/3/9/celebrate-pi-day-with-nasa/