[Scale-planning] Good SCaLE 16X Flyer for Distribution

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Feb 22 16:49:55 UTC 2018

Jess made this flyer for SGVLUG, which has the SGVLG promo code.  I asked him to give it a white background because having a blue background doesn't print well.https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0C-RjUGpMLgSERyeFVuTlRYMmdYN2xIYjlYTF9JQmlGaHZJ
Perhaps he can weigh in on where the digital assets are and how he updates them with the appropriate promo code.

I've thought that it would be nice if we had some automation that would produce a SCALE flyer with the appropriate promo code, so we can easily provide them for people to publicize.  Maybe next year?
Lan