[Scale-planning] Q: Volunteer - where do I direct them to?

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:16:44 UTC 2018

Matti,

If you mean where they can sign up as a general volunteer, it's on the
first blog post on the SCALE website under the paragraph "Get Involved."

I usually send people to this link, since this form is labelled SCALE 16x:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5-NG9yDWMgo-OhUTo-5YyV2I_xZNrfk2lN8VrH0j_YXx-Fw/viewform

I signed up for a bit.ly account so I can come up with more meaningful
names for shortened links.  So you can also use this:
http://bit.ly/scale16x_volunteer

Hope that helps.

Lan