[Scale-planning] Social Media Graphics

Nicole Gossett unixinskie at protonmail.com
Sat Jan 13 17:56:05 UTC 2018

Hey,

Sweet, I'll get started on some things and send them over today.
I made these graphics for fun, figured I share some works.

Here is my website:
https://www.aphexahex.com/

It is only a small fraction of my works, I did these graphics and site very quickly before I started talking to everyone so people can see some basic works. I looked on the google plus page, facebook page, twitter page and other social medias that have a SCaLE page to get the feel of everything and I think I have an idea where to start.
Will be sending new work over soon.

-Nicole