[Scale-planning] Fwd: Pasadena events

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 08:06:18 UTC 2018

It's probably too late to add this, but the Los Angeles County Arboretum in
Arcadia is a neat place to visit. The peacocks strut around as if they own
the place.

It's about 15 minutes from Pasadena and is open from 9am to 4:30pm
http://www.arboretum.org/visit/hours-and-admission/

Additionally, there is always the Huntington Library in Pasadena, which as
cool exhibits and a large, diverse botanical garden.  The ticket fee is a
bit expensive for me, but the Orientation Gallery, Huntington Shop, and
Cafe are free to the public.
http://www.huntington.org/

Lan