[Scale-planning] BoFs not on schedule, no whiteboard

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Sat Mar 10 18:21:10 UTC 2018

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 09:56:51AM -0800, Jill Rouleau wrote:
> https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/16x/presentations/ham-radio-digital
> -networking-update  is not showing in the guidebook this morning.

Running sync-script now.

> I don't have access to manage the guidebook this year, would it be
> possible to get that added?

It's automated this year, so editing it by hand won't go well. :)

But I have no problem getting you an API key so you can run the script... but
I gotta run and give a talk now...

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss