[Scale-planning] Guidebook automation

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Fri Mar 16 20:57:39 UTC 2018

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 10:43:01PM +0200, Ilan Rabinovitch wrote:
> Guidebook has been selling us their app for about 1/10th the normal cost.
> I dont know that they'll do any feature development for us.
> Additionally, Derek has been developing a different SCALE app from scratch
> that we may want to use in future years. I'm not sure if we'll be using
> Guidebook again in 2019.
> Mostly depends on if the app Derek started is finished.

it'd be nice to know if we should continue investing in this automation or
not. I have no problem throwing away the code I wrote, but I'm not super
inclined to continue working on it if we won't use it next year. :)

That said, the feature request isn't SCALE-specific, it seems pretty straight
forward.

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter
 and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss