[Scale-planning] Guidebook automation

Derek Nowicki derek at knowikiapps.com
Fri Mar 16 20:56:46 UTC 2018

The app is up in the stores for testing now if you want to install it. I'm on mobile so I don't have the links, but you should be able to find it with a search for "scale conference". The developer name is Knowiki Apps.

Instead of writing all of this code for guidebook, why not contribute to the mobile app? I think we could beat every feature guidebook has and then some.

I can send the repo url to anyone who wants to contribute.

Best,

Derek