[Scale-planning] Guidebook automation

Jess Bermudes jbermudes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 22:31:42 UTC 2018

Building upon the both/and approach, the CSV de-auth specifically is also
something that might be useful to other teams since the XML feed has some
HTML embedded with assumptions about its use for the electronic signs
displays, if that de-auth is not too complicated of a change. (I assume
it's just some permission flag?)