[Scale-planning] Guidebook automation

Phil Dibowitz phil at ipom.com
Tue Mar 20 04:55:21 UTC 2018

Very cool, thanks for all the info.

Mobile app development isn't my strong suite... nor is C++ for that
matter. Throwing together a few hundred lines of python is very
different from developing on a full blown app. :)

Will it need syncing, or does it just wrap the webpage for showing the
schedule? If the former, my script can probably be adapted for any such
needs.

Phil Dibowitz                             phil at ipom.com
Open Source software and tech docs        Insanity Palace of Metallica

 matter and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss