[Scale-planning] Hands-on activities in the Expo hall?

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 03:40:51 UTC 2018

Hi all

I was thinking that next year, instead of having a dedicated room for TNG
Playground, that we can do it in a common area of  the Expo hall instead.
It would drive traffic to the Expo hall.  We could have a mix of activities
that are either kid-friendly or aimed at an older crowd.

The STEM groups that helped out last year are interested in having
community booths this year, so doing things in the Expo hall would be more
convenient and may encourage more participation from other exhibitors.

Since this will involve identifying a space that will have access to power
and/or Internet, I'd like to know what to do to move this idea forward.

Thoughts?

Lan