[Scale-planning] FYI - Partner event CSA LA chapter's conference Thur 12/6/2018

Mx Siltanen mrsiltanen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 21:38:02 UTC 2018

FYI - CSA LA has regularly attended and participated on the SCALE expo
floor. This will be their first conference run by the LA chapter.

Feel free to pass out the word:

The Cloud Security Alliance conference will take place on Thursday 6th
December 2018 at the Marina Del Rey Marriott.  The theme is : *Commercial
and Opensource Tools to Help Secure Your Cloud.*

We have speakers from Adobe, Raytheon, Northrup Grummon and SNAP all
confirmed, these are non-commercial talks so the idea is you come away with
useful takeaways from businesses that have implemented various technologies.

Please use the code below and you get to save 20% on a great conference.

Scales friends can use the code *SCALE* to get to attend the daylong
conference for only $80.  Just register at the address below, spaces are
limited as our beautiful venue can only hold just over 200 people:

 https://csacongress.org/event/csa-socal-chapter-forum-2018/

DETAILS

*When:*

Thursday, December 6, 2018